Not ready for the commitment of meal kits? Have a small-ish family or are you or you and your significant other? Not to worry. I personally think that Dinner Mixers are a great solution for getting your feet wet with organizing your dinner prep for the week. They’re also great to have on hand when you’ve got some chicken or ground beef and are tired of tacos, hamburgers and grilled chicken.
How do Dinner Mixers work? You can choose up to five amazing recipe combinations each month. Each mixer includes:
- Flavorful recipes for a main dish and side that serve 4-6, plus a remix leftovers recipe that serves 1-2.
- Pre-measured TS EatWell* products for each recipe.
- Full-color recipe card for each meal.
- Container for leftovers.
Each dinner serves 4 (I know it says 4-6, but let’s be real. I’ve made these and unless you’re serving 6 supermodels who don’t really eat, it really maxes out at 4 servings…). AND THERE’S MORE! If you have leftovers – you can use them in a re-mix recipe for lunch the next day. For example, I usually make this for Dave and I – we eat 2 of the servings for dinner and then I use the remaining servings and save them to use with the re-mix recipe that’s included. So you’re having left-overs that have been redone and your tastebuds will never know!
You can pick 3, 4, or 5 mixes – your choice. And the choices change regularly – you can also get on an auto delivery system and save additional $$. You always get to pick what you’d like. Your choice, your way.
Here are the choices as I write this:
- Slow Cooker Burrito Bowls (Remix = chicken Taco Salad)
- Meatballs in Spaghetti Nests (Remix = Meatball Hoagies)
- Raspberry Chipotle Glazed Burgers (Remix = Raspberry chipotle Quesadillas)
- Chicken & Zucchini Penne Skillet (Remix = Chicken & Veggie Soup)
- Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells (Remix = Pesto Chicken Panini)
- Bayou Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Remix = Bayou Chicken Pasta Salad)
*TS EatWell means that there’s nothing artificial in the seasonings — not even the color. No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweetneers. No MSG or hydrogenated fats either.
Let me help you meal plan like a BOSS! Shop here, or contact me here for more info!
Leave a Reply